- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Carbolic acid; hydroxybenzene; Phenol
- Colourless or Pale Yellow Liquid
- 2 Years
- 99.9 min.
Used In: Phenol is also a versatile precursor to a large collection of drugs, most notably aspirin but also many herbicides and pharmaceuticals. Phenol is also used as an oral anesthetic/analgesic in products such as Chloraseptic or other brand name and generic equivalents, commonly used to temporarily treat pharyngitis.
Colourless or Pale Yellow Liquid
Carbolic acid; hydroxybenzene; Phenol
181.00 to 182.00 oC. @ 760.00 mm Hg
175.00 oF. TCC
phenolic plastic rubber
in min. oil
It is Non Hazardous Cargo.
We provide 225 kgs packing in Drums with Shrink wrapped, Palatalized.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 200 Per Week
- 1 - 2 Week
- It is Non Hazardous Cargo.We provide 225 kgs packing in Drums with Shrink wrapped, Palatalized.
- All India
- ISO certified company and rated by Crisil - high in financial
Head Office: A Wing 332 and 311, Antophill Warehousing, Salt Pan Road, Wadala East Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301859