- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Ethylene Di Chloride chemical
- 1,2-dichloroethane , edc ,Ethylene Di Chloride
- Liquid Coating
- 2 Years
- 99.9 min.
Around 95% of EDC is used in the production of vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), nearly all of which goes intopolyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Other outlets for EDC are chlorinated solvents such as ethyleneamines, trichloroethylene, vinylidene chloride and trichloroethanol. It is used as an intermediate in the production of perchloroethylene (tetrachloroethylene) and as a catalyst in hexachlorophene.
EDC has been used as a solvent in the textile, metal cleaning and adhesives industries. Solvent markets tend to be mature due to environmental pressures to reduce emissions and declining in the case of perchloroethylene
- Chemical Name : 1,2-dichloroethane
- CAS No.: 107-06-2
- Mol.Formula : Cl-CH2- CH2-Cl
- Molecular weight : 98.96g/mol
- Appearance : EDC is a colorless liquid with amild odor
- Purity(wt %): 99.9 min.
- Acidity (as HCI)ppm,wt : 2 max.
- Water (1)ppm, wt : 150 max.
- Density (g/cc): 1.252
- Freezing point : -35oC
- Boiling point : 83.5oC
- Hs code : 29031500
- 200 Per Month
- 1 - 2 Week
- It is Non Hazardous Cargo.We provide 250 kgs packing in Drums with Shrink wrapped, Palatalized.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- ISO certified company and rated by Crisil - high in financial
Head Office: A Wing 332 and 311, Antophill Warehousing, Salt Pan Road, Wadala East Mumbai Maharashtra India 08037301859