- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Ethylene Di Chloride
- Ethylene Di Chloride, Ethylene DiChloride , EDC , 1,2-dichloroethane
- 2 Years
Ethylene dichloride (EDC) is aclear, colourless, oily liquid with a sweet, pleasant chloroform-like odour. Itis highly volatile, toxic, flammable and miscible with chlorinated hydrocarbonsand most organic solvents. It reacts violently with aluminium, alkali metals,alkali amides, ammonia, bases, strong oxidants and attacks many metals inpresence of water. Around 95% of EDC is used in theproduction of vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), nearly all of which goes intopolyvinyl chloride (PVC). Other outlets for EDC arechlorinated solvents such as ethyleneamines, trichloroethylene, vinylidenechloride and trichloroethane. It is used as an intermediate in the productionof perchloroethylene (tetrachloroethylene) and as a catalyst in hexachloropheneproduction. EDC has been used as a solvent in the textile, metal cleaning andadhesives industries. Solvent markets tend to be mature due to environmentalpressures to reduce emissions and declining in the case of perchloroethylene.
Ethylene Dichloride Details:1) Brand : Hwatsi Chemical Private Limited
2) Purity : 99.9 min.
3) Usage/Application : Industrial use
4) Packaging Type : Drums
5) Chemical Formula : Cl-CH2- CH2-Cl
6) CAS Number : 107-06-2
7) Molecular Weight : 98.96g/mol
8) Density : 1.252
9) Boiling Point : 83.5 Degree C
10) Appearance : EDC is a colorless liquid with a mild odor
11) HS Code : 290315000
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 200 Per Month
- 1-2 Week
- It is Non Hazardous Cargo.We provide 250 kgs packing in Drums with Shrink wrapped, Palatalized.
- All India
- ISO certified company and rated by Crisil - high in financial
Head Office: A Wing 332 and 311, Antophill Warehousing, Salt Pan Road, Wadala East Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301859