- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Ethylene Di Chloride chemical
- 1,2-dichloroethane , edc ,Ethylene Di Chloride
- Liquid Coating
- 2 Years
- 99.9 min.
Around 95% of EDC is used inthe production of vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), nearly all of which goes intopolyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Other outlets for EDC arechlorinated solvents such as ethyleneamines, trichloroethylene, vinylidenechloride and trichloroethane. It is used as an intermediate in the productionof perchloroethylene (tetrachloroethylene) and as a catalyst in hexachloropheneproduction.
EDC has been used as a solventin the textile, metal cleaning and adhesives industries. Solvent markets tendto be mature due to environmental pressures to reduce emissions and decliningin the case of perchloroethylene.
- Chemical Name : 1,2-dichloroethane
- CAS No.: 107-06-2
- Mol.Formula : Cl-CH2- CH2-Cl
- Molecular weight : 98.96g/mol
- Appearance : EDC is a colorless liquid with amild odor
- Purity(wt %): 99.9 min.
- Acidity (as HCI)ppm,wt : 2 max.
- Water (1)ppm, wt : 150 max.
- Density (g/cc): 1.252
- Freezing point : -35C
- Boiling point : 83.5C
- Hs code : 29031500
- 200 Per Month
- 1 - 2 Week
- It is Non Hazardous Cargo.We provide 250 kgs packing in Drums with Shrink wrapped, Palatalized.
- ISO certified company and rated by Crisil - high in financial
Head Office: A Wing 332 and 311, Antophill Warehousing, Salt Pan Road, Wadala East Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301859