- Cl-CH2- CH2-Cl
- : 98.96g/mol
- 99.9 min.
- (g/cc): 1.252
- Ethylene Di Chloride (EDC)
- 2 year Years
- 99.9 min.
Ethylene dichloride (EDC) is aclear, colourless, oily liquid with a sweet, pleasant chloroform-like odour. Itis highly volatile, toxic, flammable and miscible with chlorinated hydrocarbons and most organic solvents. It reacts violently with aluminium, alkali metals,alkali amides, ammonia, bases, strong oxidants and attacks many metals inpresence of water.
Around 95% of EDC is used in the production of vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), nearly all of which goes intopolyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Other outlets for EDC are chlorinated solvents such as ethyleneamines, trichloroethylene, vinylidenechloride and trichloroethane. It is used as an intermediate in the production of perchloroethylene (tetrachloroethylene) and as a catalyst in hexachloropheneproduction.
EDC has been used as a solvent in the textile, metal cleaning and adhesives industries. Solvent markets tendto be mature due to environmental pressures to reduce emissions and declining in the case of perchloroethylene.1,2-Dichloroethane Details:
- Brand : Hwatsi Chemical Private Limited
- Purity : 99.9 min.
- Usage/Application : Industrial use
- Packaging Type : Drum
- Chemical Formula : Cl-CH2- CH2-Cl
- CAS Number : 107-06-2
- Molecular Weight : 98.96g/mol
- Density : 1.252
- Boiling Point : 83.5 DegreeC
- Appearance : EDC is a colorless liquid with a mild odor
- HS Code : 29031500
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 200 Per Month
- 1-2 Week
- It is Non Hazardous Cargo.We provide 250 kgs packing in Drums with Shrink wrapped, Palatalized.
- ISO certified company and rated by Crisil - high in financial
Head Office: A Wing 332 and 311, Antophill Warehousing, Salt Pan Road, Wadala East Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301859